Long time, no post.
Here are accomplishments that I want to record somewhere – for for memory, for future use:
1. Project Management – Internship at the Kenosha Community Foundation
a. implementation of an eMarketing strategy (newsletter, social media and supporting website content)
b. 300 hours to implement – 240 hours at the foundation, 60 hours work at school, library, coffeeshops, wherever WiFi was safe and available.
2. Freelance Writing – 4 articles (copy & photos) completed for Southern Lakes Newspapers
3. Business and technical writing at the Kenosha Community Foundation
a. Grant proposal to Mary Frost Ashley Charitable Trust
b. Press releases
c. Text for charitable annuity brochure – a partnership with the UW Parkside Art Department (students designs produced brochure designs)
d. One-pagers and event flyers (Sculpture Walk, Mahone Fund Event)
e. Website and logo update / re-fresh
4. Technical Communication coursework at Gateway Technical College (GTC) – procedural writing and developing business writing samples
5. Graphic Design Professional Development at the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD)
6. Tax Counseling with United Way / Carthage / UW Parkside VITA program in Kenosha, WI